CLASS OF 2017 DEMOGRAPHICS
- 14 boys, 12 girls
- 15 Caucasian students, 11 African American students
- 14 different schools: Public: Hixon Middle, McKinley Classical School, North Kirkwood Middle, Parkway West Middle, Remington Elementary, Wydown Middle, Private: Chaminade, Christ the King, The College School, Crossroads College Preparatory, John Burroughs School, MICDS, Westminster, Whitfield School
- 15 different churches: Ark of Safety Christian Church, Central Presbyterian Church, Church on the Rock, Grace Church, Grace and Peace Fellowship, First Presbyterian Church, Greentree Community, Impact Church St. Louis, Jubilee Church, New City Fellowship, Peace of Faith, Riverside Church, Salem United Methodist, The Journey (Clayton), and Vida Abundante
CLASS OF 2016 DEMOGRAPHICS
- 7 boys, 9 girls
- 8 Caucasian students, 8 African American students
- 9 different schools: Public: Ladue Middle, Hazelwood North Middle, Pattonville Heights Middle, Wydown Middle, Private: The College School, Crossroads College Preparatory, John Burroughs School, Westminster
- 10 different churches: Central Presbyterian Church, Church on the Rock, Divine Fellowship Heights Church, Grace Community Bible Church, Greater Works Church, Greentree Community, Solomon’s Temple, The Kirk of the Hills, Third Baptist Church, and Third Presbyterian Church
CLASS OF 2015 DEMOGRAPHICS
- 10 boys, 10 girls
- 12 Caucasian students, 8 African American students
- 10 different schools: Public: Brentwood Middle, Crestview Middle, Hancock Middle, Hickson Middle, North Kirkwood Middle, Parkway South HS, Parkway West Middle Private: John Burroughs School, MICDS, Westminster
- 12 different churches: Central Presbyterian Church, Chesterfield Presbyterian Church, Church on the Rock, First Evangelical Free Church, Grace Church, Greentree Community, The Journey West County, New City Fellowship, Refuge and Restoration, Salem United Methodist Church, South City Church, Windsor Crossing
“CLF taught me how to be discerning and challenged me to think deeper. CLF taught me how to hold on to and defend my faith in a world where that is not always the popular thing. CLF taught me how to see myself as an image bearer of Christ and how to see others as fellow image bearers.” –Claire S.
“I learned so much during the classes, but Washington, D.C., really brought it together for me. I have been able to use what I have learned already and it has been so helpful in my life.”–Olivia S.
“This forum gave me a new knowledge of Christianity that I did not know before.” –Zion T.
“CLF was a life-changing experience in which I formed bonds with many other kids that will hopefully never break.” –Elle H.
“I learned so much about being a leader and image bearer of Christ in the world we live in today.” –Nathaniel S.